Acute or chronic pain, either produced by the back, neck, joint, cancer-related, headache, diabetic neuropathy-related, arthrosis, or sports-related problems, can seriously affect your day-to-day life, not only diminishing your quality of life, but also your loved ones’.
Recurring to temporal solutions, such as the consumption of painkillers and anti-inflammatory medicine, can solve your pain-related problems for a small period. However, long-lasting and permanent solutions can give you the life you deserve without any pain whatsoever.
With this in mind, putting yourself in the hands of a pain specialist will be the best decision of your life, as he or she can help you find those solutions that your body so desperately needs, eliminating the pain once and for all.
By implementing the most recent diagnostic techniques to comprehensively evaluate your pain, the pain specialist will identify the root cause of your ailment. Then, depending on your diagnosis, you will be submitted to a series of treatment methods capable of restoring your health, based on the fulfillment of the following objectives:
- To improve patients’ pain, using effective therapeutic programs of the highest scientific quality.
- To increase the functional capacity of patients.
- To improve the quality of life of patients.
- To investigate and promote the use of alternative therapies for the treatment of chronic pain.
- To establish and carry out the treatment of the patient with chronic pain with a global biopsychosocial perspective.
- To optimize the use of analgesic medication.
- To instruct and inform family members or relatives of the patient with pain.
- To continually assess the care and needs of the pain patient.
- To research on the epidemiology, etiology, assessment, and treatment of patients with pain and other chronic diseases.
By scheduling an appointment over at Space City Pain Specialists, we can make you return to your daily activities in the shortest possible time thanks to the help of experts such as Dr. Jeffery Cannella and the application of preventative and regenerative care techniques, providing you all the tools that your body needs to heal and be capable of face everything in its way.
For more information, contact us or schedule an appointment at https://spacecitypain.com/contact-us/ and you will receive the proper attention your case requires. Our team of experts will be available during working hours to answer all your inquiries and support you in your path to wellness.